During these unprecedented times, changes have been made to adhere to the current Government guidelines.
From 12th April the studio can once again open.
Indoor Studio Sessions
- The rule of 6 means no more than 6 people can be in the studio at once. That includes me.
- All surfaces, seats and door handles will be cleaned between each session.
- If children are being photographed then ideally only one Parent/Guardian or Grandparent should bring them.
- Hand sanitiser should be used when entering the studio.
- Props are limited and cleaned in between sessions.
- I can keep 2 metres away from the clients.
- Unfortunately face coverings will need to be worn by adults, unless they're having photo's taken.
- There is a QR code that you can scan to register that you've visited the studio for the NHS Test and Trace app.
- Two households can meet in an outdoor space - that is me and one other household.
- I will be more than 2 metres away from the clients at all times.
- I will have a face covering available if the client requests.
- Hand sanitiser will be available.
In the event of illness
- The client should not attend any photography session if they have a high risk of having or carrying COVID-19.
- If you or anyone in the household develop symptoms you must cancel your session. If a deposit has been paid, this can be refunded.
- If I or anyone in my household develop symptoms, I will cancel the session, or sessions.